Virtual Workshop / Webinar for ECE Professionals
Virtual Engagement for Remote Learning
Grow play-based relationships with children and their families from remote and help kids be in control of their childhood in the pandemic.
Virtual Workshop / Webinar for Children’s Librarians
Explore step-by-step new solutions for virtual storytime and grow your children’s librarians’ skills by designing virtual programs that address sensory learning, movement, and imagination combined with STEM and early literacy.
Embodied Learning is a sensory experiential team building. It’s totally dynamic, analog and fun. We unlock talents’ potential, boost inclusive interactions, and resolve complexity. You generate value and profit through self and team-awareness.
Embodied Learning simplifies challenging interactions between professional caregivers and older adults who are receiving care. We improve the ability of professional caregivers, staff, and families to work together as a care team.
Embodied Learning appreciates learning from children’s perspective. We bring educators, curriculum teams, and schools to experience the real needs of children. Sensory awareness, movement, and imagination are our solution tools.
How does Embodied Learning work in times of a pandemic?
1. We design an exclusive virtual session for your staff together with you. It’s free.
2. We produce a series of unique videos that fit the needs of your team and organization.
3. We gather in a virtual session on the meeting platform you prefer.
4. We perform live and interact physically with every participant on camera when we know it will be a blast.
5. When things may be harder to experience live online, we’ll launch the videos we made for you and talk topics and implementation in between.
6. Everyone embodied-learns. The body can make sense of everything.